The Intuitive Path Retreat – A Healing & Transformational Journey
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BOOKING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY - THESE OUTLINE OUR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU, AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO US
These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and Maria Lacey (Reiki Inspirations Pty Ltd) These terms and conditions are governed by Victoria, Australia law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia in respect of any dispute or proceeding.
On the registration document, you will be asked if you have read these Terms and Conditions
HOW TO BOOK
Book via our online booking system. A non-refundable deposit of AUD $300 is required to secure your reservation. By paying a deposit or full payment you agree that you have read, understood and will be bound by these terms & conditions.
Before purchasing a place on this retreat please make note of the cancellation policy as set out below. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
- a) If the participant withdraws from the retreat up to the 29th August 2019 a full refund will be paid, minus non-refundable deposit
- b) If the participant withdraws from the retreat as at 30th August 2019 or thereafter, the retreat is non-refundable. If we are able to fill the vacancy created by the cancellation, we will give a full refund, minus non-refundable deposit
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
By reading this you understand while participating in this program, you may be photographed and videoed. Therefore, you agree to allow your photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the program holders and assigns. This may mean that this includes (but not exclusive to) social Media such as Facebook, Instagram and newsletters. If you disagree with this then please email organisers through this email link (put a link to my email address)
HEALTH, FITNESS & MEDICAL
As Retreat Participant, you hereby:
- a) Consent to receive medical assistance/treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this program
- b) Waive any right to bring an action for loss or damage against the Retreat Organiser where assistance/treatment (provided or attempted) has accidentally worsened your condition.
You certify that you are physically fit, have sufficiently prepared for participation in this program, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional.
You certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude your participation in this program.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As a Retreat Participant at The Intuitive Path Retreat you hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge the Retreat Organiser
(and/or their directors, family, employees, co-facilitators, volunteers and representatives) on behalf of yourself, your children, your parents, your heirs, executors, administrators, assignees, personal representatives and estate as follows:
b) You agree that your participation in all retreat activities, accommodation use, travel and transportation (self-driven, private, hired, public, with our without a hired driver) is purely voluntary AND you expressly agree to assume all the risk of injury and activity and/or damage in participating in all activities, accommodation use and transport services and options offered during the Retreat
c) You agree that the Retreat Organiser hold no responsibility for the action omissions of third parties or independent contractors, including in the event they modify the nature of a service or accommodation type as compared that to the advertised nature of the Retreat/Journey/Tour
d) You acknowledge that any eventuality of the same risks are not grounds for refund or discount
e) You acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability part of this Agreement will be used by the Retreat Organisers in events in which you may participate and that it will govern your actions and responsibilities during the Retreat/Event.
f) You hereby agree that the Retreat Organiser is released from all liability arising from any negligence or fault, for your death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to you, including your traveling to and from this program, food poisoning, accommodation issues, business, legal, life or financial advice
- a) You agree that the Retreat Organiser is not responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense or other liability whatsoever incurred by your arising out of:
- a. Injury, accident or death
- b. Loss or delay of baggage or other property; and or
- c. Any delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from, but not limited to any of the following factors
- i. The act or omission of any party including the Retreat Organiser or its employees
- ii. Mechanical breakdown, government actions, weather or any other factors beyond the Retreat Organisers control
- iii. Your failure to read the information provided and/or follow instruction including but not limited to obtaining sufficient travel protection and health insurance, and providing correct and complete personal health and travel information
- iv. Your cancellation and/or change of any travel services; and/or
- v. Your medical or health problems or physical disabilities stated or otherwise.